We all know someone who is feeling under the weather so why not send a hand made card to brighten their day.
This is another simple card that is easy to make.
1) Cut the patterned paper to fit your cardstock, adhere using double sided tape and draw a black line using a fine pen around the edge.
2) Cut three pieces of ric rac and attach these to your card.
3) Cut a square of white card, draw around the edge and attach a flower or other embellishment, attach to your card using foam pads.
4) Use alphabet stamps to create the sentiment, cut out each word and ink around the edges, glue to your card.
5) Finally ink around the edges of the card.