Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fabulous cards

We are so excited to have another guest visit us at It's a creative world. Today we have some fabulous cards created by the uber-talented Claire Hamer aka Ginger.
Ginger is regularly published and has made these cards to share with you. If you look carefully you can see who the lucky recipient of one of them is.
Ginger said *I sometimes struggle to use my "best" stash. You know the stuff that you really love but I challenged myself to see how many letters I could use out of these gorgeous spotty pink Bazzil letters*.
Well, the girlies here at It's a creative world are certainly pleased that you cracked open your best stash to share with us.
Thank you so much for taking the time to come and play Ginger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lubs Gingers cards, very talented lady :D

Angela said...

oh they are so beautiful :) it is so hard to use the pretty stuff!!!

Roz said...

Wow stunning cards, very very clever and talented lady

Roz said...

those cards are stunning, Claire is so very talented.