Thursday, October 11, 2007

In the pink

We've had some fantastic entries into our scrap your boobs challenge - thank you to everyone who has entered the challenge or donated via our just giving page, as has been said before every penny counts and you have until the end of this month to join in with the scrap your boobs challenge.
In honour of our 'Pink October' campaign today's card is 'in the pink!'

I used digital papers printed on my home printer from The Shabby Princess Compassion kit and Bella Collection and Pink Petticoat Doodlicious rainbow kit. I drew one of the wings onto a piece of card, cut it out and used it as a template for the other side, drew a freehand heart on the back of the spotty paper and cut it out and the 'Love You' sentiment was stamped using Making Memories magnetic alphabet stamps and black staz-on.

I sent my 'Love You' card to my Mam when I came back off my recent weekend retreat xx

Andrea x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this, Andrea.