Saturday, July 21, 2007

A corner of my home

Hi, it's Maria here and I'm just wondering if you have a favourite corner of your home. I must admit that mine changes from day to day but at the moment this is top of my list. Ok, technically, it isn't a corner but the door of my crafty room. But it makes me smile whenever I am sitting in here pushing bits of paper round and hunting for that embellie that I put down five minutes ago. This was made from a Making Memories kit which included everything you need except for the photos. But, you could easily make something similar using chipboard letters and whatever papers you fancy. If you're lucky enough to have a Craft Robo or something similar you could cut the letters with that. The wreath is a remnant from Christmas that I couldn't bear to pack away. I'd love to see your favourite corner and hope that you enjoyed seeing mine. Toodle pip The girls here at It's a creative world hope that you are all keeping safe from the dreadful floods. Our very own Joanna has been caught up in them and she and everybody else affected are in our thoughts.

No comments: