Hello Another simple layout class brought to you by me, Cath! I hope you like this one. Items used - Bazzill Dark Denim Bazzill Raven Autumn Leaves Superstar range Heidi Grace Rub Ons and sticker Heidi Grace Alphabet stickers Journalling pen Charcoal ink pad Again this is an 8.5x11 layout but you can adapt it to a 12x12 or 8x8 etc..
- After cutting my Bazzill to size i randomly cut one thin long strip which was inked and stuck to the left hand side. Then i cut a wider strip with the coordinating paper, inked the edges and adhered this to the bottom centre.
- Sand the edges of the photograph to make it pop out a little.
- Matt photograph onto black cardstock.
- Then i lined up the Superstar title and stuck it down. Don't be afraid to used different sized letters.
- Cut out 3 stars from left over paper and stick these to the top left and down the side of the photograph.
- I used the heart rub ons to create a border at the top but you could doodle if you dont have any.
- Stick embellishment or sticker in bottom left corner.
- I used a piece of left over paper to write the date on which i attached above the title.
- Lastly i cut out strips of the denim cardstock and hand wrote my journalling on it.
And it's as simple as that! Please let us know if you decide to interpret it your way and don't forget to send us a link! Thanks xxxxxxxx