Monday, July 30, 2007

An Easy Peasy Mini Album

Hi again from Di.
I have a short (there are less words and more photographs lol) and cute project for you today that is sure to use some of that stash!!!
My darling daughter Caz was married in March and although some family came from South Africa her 'other mother' Vanessa (mother of Caz's two adorable sisters Nina and Chloe), was unfortunately not with us. I decided to make a little Mini Album for Vanessa so that she could share our memories of the special day. I chose to keep it smple and personal so used hand writing and very few embellishments. It's easy peasy and here it is.
Materials you will need:
2 sheets cardstock 3 sheets of patterned paper
as many photos as you like Ribbon Embellishments
Tools you will need:
Paper trimmer Craft knife and ruler Bone folder Adhesives Inks
Instructions: Click on the image and it will enlarge

First make the 'folder'

For the 'concertina album' that fits inside, I used 4 squares of cardstock each measuring 5 by 5 inches. I attached rbbon to the back to join them together. This gave me 7 mini pages for photographs. (The back of the right most square is attached to the centre of the folder.)

I covered the inside of the folder with patterned paper and attached ribbon to tie the folder together.

I covered the outside of the folder with patterned paper.

Then just decorate !!! I also attached a pocket at the back of the folder to hold extra pics.

Ideas: Perhaps you could make this for:
Our baby Your 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th (AAAGGGHHHH) birthday Our wedding Our / Your Silver, Ruby, Diamond etc . Wedding Anniversary Christmas at home...

Oh and do you remember that I made something just for me to remember the house I am selling, well here it is...

That's it from me for today and remember that we love to see what you create.
Love from Di XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful :0)