Friday, August 03, 2007

Because of you....

Hi again from a very excited Di. Firstly, thanks to you, we have had over 10,000 visits to our blog since we launched in June!!! Thank you all. Secondly, I leave Cape Town tonight to visit Caz in Hertfordshire!!!
Thought I would keep it short today and have a special project dedicated to the special people in your life. The theme is “Because of you…” Here are some of the layouts I have created dedicated to the special women in my life…
Caroline is my darling daughter. She is beautiful, funny, creative, adorable, loving, gentle and kind. She is everything I could have hoped for. I am very proud of her. I regret all the time I spend away from her. She is my daughter and because of her I am a mother.
‘Mags’ is my mother. She was spontaneous, impulsive, generous, loving, inspiring and creative. She has been my inspiration for almost 60 years. I love this photograph taken having tea at the Mount Nelson hotel in Cape Town. It was her best treat whenever she visited me. We had a glorious happy day together. I miss her. She is my mother and because of her I am a daughter.
Linda is my sister. She is my wings and the wind beneath them. She is a jewel, glows from an inner beauty and brings laughter to my life. She inspires and encourages me to reach for the sky. She is my sister and because of her I am a sister.
Roz is my friend. She is genuine, extraordinary, loyal and generous. I met her through scrap booking and we established an instant friendship. She makes me laugh. She makes me feel good. She is outrageous – I love the way she dresses. She is my friend and because of her I am a friend.
Using this theme you could create a mini album for the special people in your life: Mum, Dad, Partner, Grandparents, Friends. So just some ideas to get you started:
Because of you: I am a mother I am a daughter I am a granddaughter I am a grandma I am a friend I am a wife I am me The options are endless and you can create loads of layouts and special cards using this theme. Thank you all, and remember, because of you “It’s a Creative World”…
We would love to see your creations.
Don't forget to check back for the launch of the Chldren's competition. Bye from Di XXX

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful layouts....and you made me cry! Have a safe trip!