Friday, August 17, 2007

Layout Class

Hi everyone! Cath here with another VERY easy multi photo layout. For this layout i used 5 photographs, the equivalent of 3 x 6x4 pictures. Apologies for the poor photograph, my scanner is not my best friend! Supplies : KI Memories Green color theory paper CherryArte chipboard alphabet American Crafts Alphabet Stickers Sticker studio Alphabet stickers Bazzill Cardstock So like i said, this is amazingly simple. I cut out a smaller piece of coordinating cardstock for the centre and inked both with black. I matted the photographs on black bazzill, this makes them stand out a little bit. The title was then just placed bottom right but you could actually put it anywhere as there is a lot of space. I computer printed the date and place and also some journalling and placed this top right and bottom left. I've left the top left free but you could put some embellies there if you wish. So, a very simple layout for when you have an hour or so spare!

2 comments:

** Paula ** said...

lovely - thanks for sharing x

Angela said...

beautiful LO :D