Friday, November 16, 2007

Scrapping - keeping it simple!

I am a big fan of embellishments, and like adding twiddly bits to my layouts and other projects, but just occasionally I like to keep it simple. I am also trying to use up scrapping stash that I've had for a L-O-N-G time, as I've got to the stage where I don't want to buy any more until I've made a significant inroad into the stash mountain!! Both of these layouts use photos taken around Bonfire Night this year, and use minimal embellishments with the focus remaining firmly on the photos and journalling.
For this first layout I've used:
Doodlebug cardstock, lily white, beetle black
MM white rub-ons, Heidi, Providence, Destination
Adrienne Looman buttons
Ki Memories patterned paper, 'Kiss Me' ribbon stripe (frosty paper)
Bunny Ears
And for the second layout:
Doodlebug cardstock, lily white, grasshopper
MM black rub-ons, Heidi, Providence, Destination, Rummage
Adrienne Looman buttons
Sakura white Gelly Roll pen
Whizz, Fizz
Hope you've enjoyed reading today's post. If you're scrapping or crafting this weekend, and even if you're not, have a great one!!

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Those sparkler shots are fab and I love the monochromatic scheme on both pages looks brilliant, great work girl XXX