Friday, August 10, 2007

An apology, and some beautiful artwork!

Regular readers of our daily blog will know that we recently welcomed Jakey as a Guest Designer, and her fab project and instructions on how to make 'ghost' letters from transparencies appeared here. I had my woolly head on when I put the article together, because I omitted to include the fantastic artwork Jakey had submitted to accompany her instructions, and I apologise whole-heartedly to Jakey for this oversight, and am now delighted to bring you the pictures which should have appeared with the original post. jakey-project-1 jakey-project-3 jakey-project-2 Thanks again, Jakey - we loved your project!
**And please see below for a second, bonus Friday post!! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL wondered why there were no pics! These are awesome